Up to £18.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse based in or around the Sale area who is looking to take the next step up in their clinical career and work for a family orientated community/environment.
My client offers Nursing care to the Elderly as well as acute fasttrack care to prevent / reduce hospital admission. The home hasnt needed to recruit nurses for over a year having excellent staff retention and outstanding feedback from service users family & friends, heres an indication of the services exemplary reputation in some recent feedback from a relative of one of the homes service users:
Your staff are a true credit to your company. They are always smiling and nothing is too much trouble in what I can only describe as a highpressure job. A special thank you must go to the home manager and her team for being fantastic. Many thanks.
We are looking for an RGN, or RMN Registered Nurse for a full time permanent position. There is a day nurse role available working 3 day shifts one week and 4 the next, from 8am until 8.00pm, 42hour contract with paid breaks and clinical handover time.
A snapshot of the package on offer for Registered Nurse:
- 18.00ph + paid breaks & handovers
- Health benefits
- Extensive further training and management succession programme
- Working with an excellent team of qualified professionals and a hands on supportive manager
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse for this Outstanding Care Provider:
- Leadership & management development
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Support with your NMC Revalidation
- NMC Renewal Fee paid in full
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free onsite parking
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications
- Improved CPD application & panel process
Key criteria for the role as a Registered Nurse:
- Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers, so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set.
If you are a Registered Nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
Posted 91 days ago