Band 7 Occupational Therapist - South West London
London, Greater London, England
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Adult Medical OT who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at an innovative NHS trust.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period, working full time hours. Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £24-30 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
- Educate service users on correct and safe use of equipment
Working within QMH clinics and service users’ homes
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
Full UK driving license and use of vehicle
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Posted 13 days ago