£30000 - £45000 per annum
FPSG are excited to have partnered with one of Scotlands best known brands who are looking to add an Automation Tester to the existing development team.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the creation of automated test scripts, their execution and contribute to the overall continuous improvement within the QA team. Along with this they will be involved in manual testing when required across multiple digital platforms including mobile apps.
- Configuration, execution & maintenance of automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver & Suitest initially.
- Drive test automation forward within the QA team
- Integrate automation testing into CICD pipeline.
- Contribute to our automation strategy within the dept.
- Functional and regression testing across our broad range of products and platforms if required.
- Create and contribute to test plans/test scripts as necessary.
- Adhere to test/defect management processes.
To be successful in the role of Automation Tester you will have:
- Experience of automation test script creation, maintenance & execution preferably using Selenium WebDriver.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience of testing mobile apps and web applications
- Experience integrating with CI/CD pipelines for triggering automated tests and reporting.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for technology and ensuring consistency of quality in every development project
Besides the opportunity to work with a bright, talented and passionate team, you will be exposed and have the opportunity to use the latest tech stack and take part in tailored training programmes. This role also offers a fantastic benefits package, including but not limited to a competitive salary, industry specific discounts and a good holiday entitlement.
Please click on Apply Now along with your uptodate CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
Posted 33 days ago