£10.00 - £16.00 per hour + Overtime
CNC Turner required for a local engineering company based in Hatfield.
Full Time Permanent Role
Competitve Salary lots of overtime
DAY SHIFT / NIGHT SHIFT
- 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, early finish at 1pm on Friday
- 25 days holiday
Competitive pension plan
CNC Turner requirements
- The CNC Turner will preferably be able to create Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
- Produce firstoff components for inspection.
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience: (Preferred).
- Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes, other controls may be considered.
- Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements in relation to CNC turners role.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
CNC TURNER / CNC TURNING / MAZAK / FANUC / HAAS / HURCO / CNC PROGRAMMER / CNC MACHINIST
Posted 28 days ago