Primary Teachers - September Start
£120 - £180 per day
Primary Teacher - Guaranteed Work
School and Role Details A mainstream Primary School based in Reading & West Berkshire are looking for a Primary Teacher to Teach either KS1 or KS2 curriculum. The school allows teachers to offer creative and explorative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils' achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The schools aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best - socially, personally and academically.
The role will vary from day to day and the school are looking for someone who can make a real difference in the children's lives; someone who is robust while also of a caring nature.
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Relevant KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- £50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
The Headteacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining the school to show them the school and discuss the opportunity.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please send your CV or call Rose on#########
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
Posted 11 days ago