Graduate Business Analyst
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:company car!
Job title: Graduate Business Analyst
Salary: Basic salary of £28,000 with Y1 OTE of £35,000
- REF: J1543:SE:GJ:GBA:FARN:3
- Sector: Builders Merchant
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- Fantastic basic salary of £28,000 with Y1 OTE of £35,000!
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare packages
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Fully catered kitchen
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time management skills
- Excellent communicator to clients of all levels of seniority
- Comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Driver's license preferable
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 34 days ago