SEN Teaching Assistant
£52 - £60 per day
Are you a mainstream Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge? Have you supported children who have special educational needs within a primary school? Would you like to work in a special needs school?
The Supply Register is currently working with an Academy trust in Staffordshire, who are seeking an experienced SEN teaching assistant, to be starting from September 2019 on a fulltime basis. Our client is seeking a motivated, creative and experienced SEN teaching assistant to join their friendly and inclusive school.
You must be able to work within a primary setting and be confident in assisting a teacher in delivering a wellstructured lesson. Enhanced Teaching Assistants who will play a key role in providing support for pupils with special educational needs. The successful candidates will support the Class Teacher in the teaching and welfare of pupils including administration of medication and leading lessons in the absence of the Class Teacher. At times you may be asked to work on a 1:1 basis with the pupil.
The Supply Register is looking for an exceptional candidate for the role of SEN teaching assistant, to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role
- Experience with SEN necessary
- To lead, manage, develop and maintain highquality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- Experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum or learning difficulties
- Clear DBS on the update service
The Location: The Academy trust is based in the Staffordshire region. Just off the M6 with Free parking for all onsite Staff. 10 15 Minutes Walking distance from the rail station. The school is also accessible via bus, from Stoke on Trent, Stafford and Stone there are buses every 15 minutes.
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a qualified SEN teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jesse via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Posted 38 days ago