£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£25,000£45,000 depending on experience
A wellknown and much loved are retailer are massively expanding their advanced customer analytics team and are seeking multiple Insight Analysts to work on their customer insight and commercial analytics projects.
You will be a key player and a trusted team member of a wider analytics function with the ability to influence wider business strategies. Your work will be presented to senior stakeholders, directors and the COO and have an actionable impact on the company. You will get the opportunity to be handson with millions of rows of data while also making recommendations for the wider business.
- You will be a key part of producing customer insight for the wider online business
- You will use SQL to code and query the database in order to derive insights for the company
- You will get the option to use R and work on advanced statistical modelling projects
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
- You will be a part of advanced analytics work too e.g. modelling and personalisation
You dont have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be great:
- Commercial experience in SQL
- You will ideally have had exposure to statistical tools R/Python/SAS
- You will have experience within customer insight and marketing functions
- Ideally you will have experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £45,000!
Posted 142 days ago