Senior RF Test Engineer
Would you like to work for a global business, working on cuttingedge technologies? Do you want a role with serious opportunities for progression?
Due to continued growth, this international developer of solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyberspace is looking for an experienced Senior RF Test Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a peoplefocussed and advanced organisation, but to gain skills and experience you wont find anywhere else.
The RoleWithin the role of Senior RF Test Engineer, youll be responsible for:
- You will support the team in the activities around the design verification testing of new designs.
- Carrying out high quality and robust test activities, fully documenting and recording your work products, analysing test results and collating and presenting data.
YouTo succeed within the role of Senior RF Test Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Obtain, or be working towards, qualifications in in electronic engineering (HND, BSc, BEng, MEng, MSc) or a related science / equivalent.
- Experience in electronics Development and Production delivery.
- Significant experience in test and measurement of electronic components (preferably in RF domain), in a development and verification environment.
- In return, youll receive a competitive salary with a leading benefits package that includes an awardwinning pension scheme, flexible working, learning and development programmes, onsite shops and restaurant facilities and an employee discount scheme for you and your family.
- APPLY NOW
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior RF Test Engineer please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
***PLEASE NOTE A start date is fast approaching so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 11 days ago