Chef De Partie
Nechells, Birmingham, England
e2e HRC are on the lookout for a number of Chef De Partie's to work for a popular steakhouse at their Birmingham Restaurant.
Individual must have experience working with steaks and working on the Grill section.
Must be able to work under pressure and apart of a large kitchen team
* Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
* Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
* Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Shifts are 5 days a week
If you have any questions please do contact e2e HRC, If you believe you have the skills and experience please apply on cv libary or contact e2e HRC!