Band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist - Kent
Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for a band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust located in Kent. This vacancy is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
Hold the relevant degree/qualification in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 20 days ago