Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Neuro Rehabilitation - Sussex
East Sussex - This Area Only
£21.00 to £27.00 per hour
An exciting new position has become available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a Private Neuro-Rehabilitation Service based in Sussex. This vacancy is to start as soon as possible, working for an ongoing period, working part-time hours.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered, and has previous experience working within a similar environment, to be considered for the role.
The post holder will be required to provide specialist nursing care, rehabilitation and support for patients with progressive and non-progressive neurological conditions.
Duties will include:
- Providing specialised assessments and treatments that are tailored to each individual
- Working with the patient, and in conjunction with the families, to establish realistic goals
- Support and encourage patients to take part in rewarding activities, including sensory experiences
Work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
In return, Pulse can offer:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 20 days ago