Security Architect Cloud
£85000 - £100000 per annum + See Advert
Cloud Security Architect
Are you a wellskilled Cloud Architect looking for an exciting new challenge with one of the global leads in bespoke digital security solutions? Do you have experience working in a Dev/SecOps environment? If you have answered Yes to both of the above questions then this could be the role for you!
My client is rapidly recruiting for a dynamic and enthusiastic Cloud Security Architect to join the new Solution Enablement team. You should have significant and demonstrable industry expertise, with a focus on secure cloud services that enable engineering teams and their development and production systems.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Planning, the successful Security Architect is responsible for defining the security architecture across enterprise infrastructure services. This role spans an international workforce to provide global and localised services.
Cutting edge technology. An industry leader. Fantastic professional and financial growth. Whats not to like?
- Commercial requirement capture to develop and deliver architectures for delivery by a mix of insourcing and outsource teams
- Security tools, including cloudnative tools AWS AND AZURE
- Very strong attention to detail
- DevOps/SecOps experience
- Automation techniques covering PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Configuration management tools
- Working within a product team structure
One of the following:
Role: Cloud Security Architect
Location: Guildford, London
Salary: £75,000 £95,000 + bonus, car allowance, noncontributory pension
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Posted 25 days ago