£23000 - £25000 per annum
OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a car dealership in Ipswich, seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join their aftersales team.
Franchised to a volume brand and operating within an independent dealer group, the dealership has sales and aftersales departments for two manufacturers. A wellrun, professional environment with a clear direction plan, and supportive staff.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
Acting as the link between customer and workshop, this is a pivotal role in providing the service levels customers expect and deserve, and effectively controlling a steady workflow into and out of the workshop. As well as mostly service desk duties, the role will also require working within the parts department, supplying parts to customers and internally to the workshop team.
- Provide a friendly first point of contact for customers having work carried out on vehicles
- Handling prebooked and very occasional walkin customers for the aftersales department
- Managing work flow with workshop and controlling any changes to prebooked instruction
- Liaising with customers and managing expectations, and keeping dialogue on any held over work in progress
- Liaising with parts department to prestock all required parts and components for customer visits
- Focus on additional revenue streams for the department, ie. upselling products and services
- Accurately creating jobcards and invoices
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations, and focussing on managing manufacturer customer satisfaction scoring for the dealership
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a motor trade aftersales role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to understand technical workings, and a passion for ongoing learning
- A valid driving licence is essential to be able to carry out this job role
- £2325,000 OTE
- £1920,500 basic salary
The dealership is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
JOB REFERENCE: J3925
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 14 days ago