Autism Teaching Assistant
£61.75 - £71.25 per day
Autism Teaching Assistant - York
Working on behalf of an exclusive partnership School in Acomb, Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint an Autism Teaching Assistant. You should have a flexible approach to working and managing the behaviour of children with moderate and severe autism.
The Job Role:
- Predominantly working with students diagnosed with Autism
- Effectively managing behaviour through strong relationships developed
- Supporting in the delivery of all aspects of the curriculum; P-Scales and Primary curriculum
- Working alongside teaching professionals and outside agencies to ensure the needs of the student's EHCP are met
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- SEN experience in a School or Educational setting
- Relevant qualification such as a Health and Social Care Diploma, SEN and Inclusion Degree, Psychology Degree or Sport and Exercise Degree
- Training such as Moving and Handling or Team Teach - these are advantageous but not essential
- Passionate to support the needs of pupils with additional needs
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- A daily pay rate of £61.75 - £71.25
- Weekly Pay Days on a Friday through our PAYE system - no need for Umbrella companies!
- Exclusive Access to a range of CPD courses online and in-house through our Academy, including Child Psychology, Autism Awareness, Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Level 2 Safeguarding and SEN Diploma Levels 2, 3 and 4 and many more!
- The chance to gain experience across different Schools local to you
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday, Term Time only
To apply or register your interest, please contact Kerry Fowler or upload your CV via the link. Alternatively you can apply online by visiting www.teachingpersonnel.com
Posted 21 days ago