Senior Paid Search Executive
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Senior Paid Search Executive
£30,000 £35,000 + benefits
Do you specialise in end to end Paid Search or Social activity? I am looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join a data driven digital agency within their centrally located London office. You will be responsible for the management and optimisation of paid search and/or social campaigns spanning internationally. If you have technical PPC or Paid Social experience, a passion for data and are seeking an opportunity where you can learn a lot quickly, this is the role for you.
Specialising in multiple channels across digital marketing, web analytics and data science this agency is focused on delivering quality, datadriven solutions to its clients. The UK office is a relatively new addition to the company, despite having a strong EU presence, so it still retains a startup feel despite its rapid growth over the last few years. The founders are also industry experts as such offer a great training scheme as well as withhold a good reputation.
As a Senior Paid Search Executive you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and optimisation of paid social or search campaigns, as well as test and measure new approaches. Reporting straight into the Paid Media Team Lead who will oversee your activity, you will have full autonomy over strategy for your set portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will then set the campaigns up, postimplementation, you will be required to analyse the performance of such campaign and derive insights from this to improve ROI through Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Liaise with clients to understand the brief and develop the strategy relative to this
- Activate Paid Search in Google Ads
- Occasionally set up Paid Social campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Track and analyse consumer journeys through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Consistently test and innovate new ad approaches and audience strategy
- Optimise ROI by analysing ad copy and audience landing pages
- Report on the effectiveness of the campaign post implementation through Tableau or Google Data Studio
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Senior Paid Search Executive will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Demonstrable commercial experience working as a PPC Executive or Analyst, ideally within a global digital agency managing large budgets globally
- Have experience with or an understanding of the DoubleClick Suite and Attribution
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics
- Utilised reporting analytics or data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Excel, Data Studio or Power Bi
- An interest in learning Paid Social and additional analytics tools
- £30,000 £35,000 plus benefits
- Work for a reputable global marketplace with industry experts
- Become an expert in Digital Media and Analytics!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship.
Posted 12 days ago