Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
Brighton, East Sussex
Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager to join a wellestablished multidisciplinary practice based in Brighton that provide Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying services to the leisure, retail and commercial sectors. Due to continued, controlled, expansion, they are now looking to enhance their existing team and candidates with varying degrees of experience will be considered.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager**Position Requirements**
- Construction related degree highly desirable
- Previous experience as a QS/PM/BS working on leisure/retail/commercial projects beneficial
- Good IT skills particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a closeknit team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously both short and long term.
- Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with Clients and design team members
- Full UK Driving licence
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 32 days holiday, rising by 1 day for each period of 5 years continuous service (to include the Bank Holidays)
- Personal development support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 6 days ago