City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Plus Fantastic benefits
We have an incredible opportunity for a wellknown, established and amazing global brand to work in their Finance team and support in their day to day cash management and reconciliation duties. You will be a part of a vibrant and energetic team who work closely together and will report directly into the Finance Director.
You will be responsible for the following but not limited to;
- Ensure all daily/weekly Bank reconciliations are completed for all stores via Cash, Credit Card, Change Orders and online sales
- Investigating Cash discrepancies and reporting to your line manager immediately
- Deal with a range multinational banks and currencies in different countries and maintaining banking relationships.
- Posting Journals for period end deadlines.
- Reporting and management of all aspects of cash shrinkage.
- Monthly reconciliations and Review Reconciliations with Line Manager and Finance Director on a regular basis as well as analysing spend and costs
- Responsible for processing the companys time & expenses weekly and ensuring VAT is calculated correctly.
- General accounts administration tasks.
You MUST have;
- Experience in Reconciliations or Account Receivables and ideally within Retail where you have worked with individual stores processing and reconciling their cash management.
- A willing, positive and flexible attitude and
- Advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and an analytical approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be a team player
This position is and brilliant career opportunity and there will be further prospects for you to get involved in some new and exciting projects and system rollouts where you will add value to the business and be kept challenged. Dont delay submit your CV now for an interview ASAP!!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 141 days ago