Warehouse Administraton / Supervisor
Welham Green, Hertfordshire, England
To be agreed (weekly pay)
Warehouse Admin / Supevervisor - M&S Welham Green.
24-7 is offering a great opportunity!
We are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant / Warehouse Supervisor on a full-time basis for a site based in Welham Green Offices offering the opportunity to learn and develop a career in Logistics and Recruitment.
We are keenly awaiting your application if you consider yourself with excellent Administration Skills, Attention to detail and able to accurately follow instructions in a fast paced work environment. You will need to have your own transport or, be able to get to work using public transport.
About 24.7 Recruitment Services
The Business isn't just about recruitment; we provide operational solutions to suit all business needs. We do not view ourselves as a recruitment agency either, but as a logistics partner who will work tirelessly with our clients' team to ensure resilient running of their business.
We take the time to understand our customer's needs, allowing us to provide them with the best solution. Our expertise and our passion is an unbeatable combination, allowing us to boast an already inducted pool of candidates, ready for work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data entry within our HR information / Payroll / Compliance platforms
- Booking / holding interviews
- Meeting and greeting new applicants on induction day
- Arranging ovetime with staff
- Hold brief at start of shifts
- Day to day Admin and housekeeping duties
- Working closely with on site 24.7 management team and clients management team
The Successful Applicant
- Good skills within Excell / Word
- English Skills within speaking and writing
- Attention to detail
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being able to communicate at all levels
- Warehouse experience desired but full training given
What's on Offer
- Salary: To be agreed (weekly paid)
- Workin week: 5 days Monday-Friday (will change)
- Times of work: 0800-1600; 1000-1800
- Start: ASAP
- Number of positions available: 1
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV and cover letter highlighting why you should be considered for this position to Email:
If you do not have a CV you can apply in writing including; full name; contact number; address; brief description of why you would be suitable or, interested in this position.
Posted 24 days ago