Plymouth, Devon, England
ROLE - Software Engineer
LOCATION - Plymouth
TERM - Permanent
The successful candidate will be required to hold baseline security clearance or have the willingness to undergo security clearance.
- Embedded Software design
- Coding mainly in C and C++
- Hardware/Software Integration
- Developing test specifications, integration and unit level
As a Software engineer you will be working on a range of control, navigation and guidance products using embedded software being based in Plymouth.
- Experience with Software/Embedded Software
- All skill levels considered (Degree qualified and above in a Software related discipline)
- Experience in working on Real Time Embedded Software using C and C++
- Software design tools experience
- An Understanding of wireless protocols
- An Understanding of UML
If you are interested in finding out more about this Software/Embedded Software Engineer position please apply now or alternatively email a CV to ######### with your availability and salary expectation.
Posted 31 days ago