Primary Teaching Assistant
£55 - £60 per day
£55£60 per day
Primary Teaching Assistant Perfect for Aspiring Teachers! Full Time Cardiff
Are you a graduate looking to gain experience ready for Schools Direct or a PGCE?
Are you looking for a rewarding, handson job, where you will make a positive difference to children and their progress?
Academics are looking for a passionate, responsible and creative individual to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant who has a love for education and children. This is fantastic Primary Teaching Assistant role in Cardiff with a GOOD school containing a brilliant and supportive Leadership Team.
You will need to carry out interventions to raise the attainment of targeted children this could focus on Reading, Writing, Phonics or Maths.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then continue reading to find out further details!
- Primary Teaching Assistant working with EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (children aged 411)
- Full time, 5 days a week, Termtime only
- September 2019 Start!
- £55 £60 per day
- Working with a range of abilities across the class
- Close relationship and liaising with the Class Teacher
- Perfect for future Schools Direct and PGCE individuals
- Experience with children or in education in the UK
- Knowledge of the UK Education System and curriculum
- Enthusiastic, intelligent, and passionate
- Strong academic background including Alevels and GCSEs
- Ofsted graded Good Primary School
- Located in the heart of Cardiff
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds like the role for you please send over your CV to ######### or call the office on#########
Posted 47 days ago