Senior Management Accountant Rapidly Growing Music StartUp
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Private Healthcare, discretionary bonus
Senior Management Accountant Rapidly Growing and WellFunded Music Startup London
Harmonic are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with one of the Music industrys biggest success stories. The business have become a global phenomenon, associated with some of the worlds biggest superstars and ground breaking technological developments. As they are still in the startup phase, there is a great family feel to the working environment where everyone is deeply passionate about the companythis is your chance to get in at ground level and have some serious impact upon the future direction of the business.
The business are extremely wellfunded and are currently on a growth trajectory whereby they will continue to expand, thus opening several opportunities for future progression and development. The Senior Management Accountant role is newlycreated, and has arisen from the growth that they have experienced. Reporting into a very talented Finance Director with a successful track record of mentoring less experienced colleagues, the business are looking for an ambitious Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant, who can support the Finance Director with the Management Accounts and other projects.
As the Senior Management Accountant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Overseeing the Accounts Receivable function
- Supporting the Finance Director with any adhoc tasks
- Assisting in the implementation of new systems
- Liaising with external stakeholders
What we need to see (essential):
- ACCA Qualified
- Prior experience working in the music industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for music!
What wed like to see (bonus):
- Previous work within royalties or distribution in the music industry
- Prior examples of leading system implementations/process improvement
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence
Salary: £45,000 £52,000 (Discretionary Bonus & Private Healthcare)
If you are interested to be considered for the role please forward your CV or ring#########
Posted 46 days ago