Senior Sales Executive up to £55K+ £75K (Uncapped) OTE
£45000 - £55000 per annum + £75K (Uncapped) OTE
Senior Sales Executive up to £55,000 + roughly £75K (Uncapped) Commission Harpenden
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join a leading software manufacturer of Cyber Security & Compliance Solutions. Our clients focus is on helping organizations reduce their security risk whilst increasing their service availability and achieving continuous compliance. They have offices both here in the UK and across the USA, along with a global customer base which includes organizations from Fortune 500s to SMEs. Theyre now looking for an experienced sales professional to join their fastgrowing team.
Do you have strong sales experiencewithin the IT Software / Cyber Security Industry?
Would you consider yourself a hard worker and gogetter?
Is career stability & progressionimportant to you?
Do you consistentlyhit your targets?
If the answers were all YES, then look no furtherThis could be the perfectrole for you
The Senior Sales Executive will be expected to work off of leads generated by the Sales Development Representatives, as well as with existing customers in order to close sales opportunities. We are looking for someone with proven strong experience in software / cyber security sales who is ready to prove their skills within a growing company. This is an opportunity to show and grow your sales skills and handle the whole 360 sales cycle. We are looking for someone who is a gogetter, a hardworker and has a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will be ready to challenge themselves in order to hit targets.
The main objective of the role is to generate and close new sales leads, follow up on inbound enquiries in an efficient and professional manner, and bring home successful sales campaigns for both existing clients and new accounts.
- Selling the companys Products & Services into new prospect accounts
- Maintain positive business relationships with existing clients to ensure future renewals and sales
- Carry out prospecting activities within an assigned territory in order to develop a solid pipeline of sales opportunities
- Develop and propose ideas for further lead generation & growth
- Maintain and develop the company CRM.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through proactive and professional communication and internal liaison.
- Attend training and use own means to develop and refine skills required to properly execute the tasks set by management.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Residual Commissions that grow year over year with renewals
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Regular team Fun events
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing internal education programme
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
Senior Sales Executive Tech sales solution sales SaaS software as a service KPIS pipeline BDE BDM business development executive software business development manager account management Sales enterprise Harpenden Software sales Technology Cyber Security Data security web security
LinkedIn C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 32 days ago