Would you like to work for a global business, working on cuttingedge technologies? Do you want a role with serious opportunities for progression?
Due to continued growth, this international developer of solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyberspace is looking for an experienced Project Planner to join their team in Luton.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a peoplefocussed and advanced organisation, but to gain skills and experience you wont find anywhere else.
The RoleWithin the role of Project Planner, youll be responsible for:
- Releasing change packages into SAP and ensuring point of embodiment.
- Maintaining material master for new products transferred into SAP and ensuring updates are completed for existing products and components.
- The successful candidate will have experience of using MRP within a manufacturing environment.
YouTo succeed within the role of Project Planner, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Release to MRP for manufacturing production and material requirements.
- Maintenance of integrated project plan and work package interdependencies.
- Analysis and control of costs and schedule.
- In return, youll receive a competitive salary with a leading benefits package that includes an awardwinning pension scheme, flexible working, learning and development programmes, onsite shops and restaurant facilities and an employee discount scheme for you and your family.
- APPLY NOW
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Planner please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
***PLEASE NOTE A start date is fast approaching so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 14 days ago