Technology Risk and Assurance Manager
£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits:Flex Bens
Technology Risk and Assurance Manager - Consultancy / Audit firm - seeking a Technology Assurance Manager / practice lead to support their growing client base across Yorkshire and North East.
This position will suit an IT professionals who has worked in a IT risk / Technology Risk / Risk Assuarnce, audit or governance consultancy role for an Accountancy Firm, Audit Firm or Big 4 Consulting Business.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, ranging from leading education institutions, government bodies and leading tech and engineering organisations.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, where you are managing multiple projects, where you will be responsible for managing projects from bid to completion.
The role will include travel across Yorkshire / North, with a requirement to stay away occasionally and with occasional UK wide travel.
- Manage a diverse client portfolio for the regional area
- Perform complex IT assurance and advisory assignments
- Prepare the initial audit strategy documents, including full costing and delivery documents.
- Preparing tenders and bids and presenting.
- Control and manage the delivery of the assignment, managing time, budgets and teams are maximised.
- Engage with the client billing in accordance with the Firm’s billing timescales
- Support business development and growth initiatives, including supporting business development practices such as networking events and seminars.
- Professionally qualified – CISA, PRINCE 2, CISM, CISSP, QSA
- Experience within IT Audit / Assurance / Advisory - ideally within a consultancy / audit firm
- Driving licence and access to a car
- IT including excel, audit and accounts packages, outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge on both the internal audit process and relevant sector issues
- Experience in Cyber Security, GDPR, ISO2700, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity or Data Analytics is beneficial.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary in the range £50,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience and current remuneration.
- Annual profit share bonus.
- Flexible benefits scheme including pension, healthcare, dental, health screening, study and development support and SIP.
- Personal development programme.
This Technology Risk and Assurance Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Posted 14 days ago