£18000 - £50000 per annum + See Job Spec
Are you a Sales Executive or Sales Manager looking for a lucrative Sales job opportunity in Bristol?
Whats the opportunity?
As an Event Sales Manager, youll be responsible for bringing in new business and revenue through selling exhibition stand space and sponsorships on one of our industryleading exhibition events.
With the progression opportunities there for you to direct and manage one of our exciting new events, this is the perfect role for a tenacious telesales/sales executive/business development professional whos looking to jump into a clientfocused role and is keen to build relationships with both new and established brands.
- Proactively utilising multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Bringing in revenue through selling exhibition stand space & sponsorship opportunities
- Generating interest through engaging social media content
- Generating business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Working with clients to package their exact exhibition requirement
- £18,000 £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £40,000 £50,000)
- Vast progression opportunities to eventually run your own expo (remember we grow 50% year on year) Next stage Sales Director £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £60,000 £100,000)
- A lot of paid time off at Christmas
- Preferential Gym Membership Rates
- Success is rewarded with perks and treats as a team and individual throughout the year
- Attend some of the best business shows in the world
Sales Manager Sales Executive Telesales Executive Junior Sales Executive Sales Consultant Event Sales Executive Exhibition Event Sales Graduate Sales Marketing Sales Sponsorship Sales Sales Advisor
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong team player
- Clear and concise communicator
- Driven and motivated
- Strategic and proactive thinker
- Previous sales experience (Ideally as a sales executive or in business development)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A background in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the opening and closing sales
Location: Bristol, BS1(Also apply if you live near Bath, Backwell, Clevedon, Caldicot, Nailsea, Worle, Clutton, Temple Cloud, Farrington Gurney, Marksbury, Dursley, WestonSuperMare, or Yatton.)
With a portfolio of 36 wellestablished events, the multiawardwinning PRYSM Group is the UKs biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, and recognised as one of the most progressive event organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices in Bristol City Centre, Truro, Bournemouth, Las Vegas and Hong Kong.
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, positive work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated for and won multiple awards, from the UKs best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; business, marketing, environmental, design, rural & leisure, legal, sport, medical and hospitality. With a 12 month plan to launch 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join Prysm Group and begin your career with us.
We offer the perfect platform for someone to increase their sales skills and develop their career, and with our tailored training and bonus scheme, it offers the perfect opportunity for your next step. We offer uncapped commission, paid time off at christmas, a career progression plan, regular incentives and much more.
Posted 50 days ago