Assistant Restaurant Manager Gravesend
£22000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
You know KFC. The worlds second largest fast food company, with over 900 restaurants employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone. But you may not know the Herbert Group, KFCs largest franchise with 155 restaurants (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
- About the opportunity
Were looking for leaders to join the Herbert Groups KFC franchise.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, youll be the Restaurant Managers right hand. Youll be responsible for coaching, supporting, developing and motivating your team, driving sales and the daytoday running of the restaurant. Youll be setting the standard for what great customer service looks like in your restaurant, and youll ensure every customer leaves impressed.
If youre the person for this role, youll be...
- A Leader: You may not be the Restaurant Manager (yet) but youre able to engage a diverse team and get everyone pulling in the same direction
- Driven: Youre committed to finding new ways to boost sales and bring in business
- A Customer Maniac: You dont just say customers are No. 1. You show it, day in, day out
- Nurturing:Youre a natural mentor and you want to help those around you develop
- Rewarding: We dont just mean you hand out end of month performance awards (although you might do that too); we mean you recognise a job well done and you make sure your people know they feel valued
- Meticulous: In a business where health, safety and food hygiene regulations are nonnegotiable, you take responsibility. You dot the is and cross the ts. And you ensure everyone knows their role in maintaining standards
- Grounded: Approachable. Someone whos confident enough to share ideas and best practice, and someone whos confident enough to know the value of listening and getting feedback
KFC values its leaders. They know the part you play in their success, which is why theyve built a culture that encourages development and gives you lots of potential to develop and progress.
About the package
Theres a competitive salary and quarterly targetbased bonus scheme, together with:
- Clear development programmes
- Holidays, pension schemes etc
- Staff discounts for you and your family
Send us your cv. Well be in touch.
Posted 47 days ago