Material Handling Operator
£10 - £12 per hour
Contract (Full time)
My client is currently recruiting for a Material Handling Operator for a contract position based in Hornsey.
Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
- * Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- * Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- * Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (handguided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- * Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- * Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- * Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- * Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- * Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- * Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- * Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
To apply please send a copy of your up to date cv of call Leonie on#########
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 131 days ago