Ruby on Rails Developer
£40000 - £90000 per annum
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
JOB DESCRIPTION OF RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
Our client, a data analytics company specialising in the finance and investment sector are looking to grow their engineering team by 5 Ruby on Rails Developers across various seniorities. The reason for this is because their next phase of growth requires them to extend the existing platform and developer new products that serve a wider market.
This role will be an opportunity to help shape their technical culture that can support their ambitious growth plans. They want a culture that values technical excellence and does not cut corners.
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of an innovative startup which is at the centre of a data driven paradigm shift in the Asset Management and FinTech industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
- Get a clear understanding of the needs of their users
- Design, implement, test and deliver features from front to back
- Think upfront about deployment and production support
- Support the products in production
- Instrument the application and understand exactly how it is used
- Establish and extend their development tooling
- Contribute to the strategic tech roadmap and to individual product roadmaps
- Establish and agile and effective product development process with the CTO
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
- Commercial experience of fullstack RubyonRails development
- Demonstrable UI design skills
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, UI, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 52 days ago