Senior Commercial Manager
£54 - £55 per hour + Negotiable
This leading organisation is actively seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to join their company working on an initial 6month contract based at their site in South Wales.
- Leading the management of all Commercial activity for the relevant IDT
- High level of Customer interaction with both new and existing customers and responsible for Commercial capability insertion into the relevant IDT to meet these demands
- Ensuring that all Commercial activity is completed professionally and in line with Commercial Delegation of Authority
- Influencing, review, drafting, negotiation and finalisation of complex bids, proposals and contracts / commercial agreements
- Provide guidance on the IDT business winning activity and set the context and direction for strategically important campaigns and customers
- Ensure Commercial IDT personnel comply with all aspects of the Operational Framework including the correct application and appropriate tailoring of LCM.
To be successful in the role of Senior Commercial Manager:
- Good understanding of the financial considerations of bids and contracts
- Excellent UK MoD Contracting and/or Export Defence Contracting skills
- Astute Commercial Awareness
- Risk and opportunity identification management
- Working knowledge of UK Single Source Procurement regulations
- Legal awareness
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, theres the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
If you are interested in this role of Senior Commercial Manager please send your CV to Alex Collins via the apply button! Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 26 days ago