Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Neurology - Bedfordshire
£19.35 to £27.31 per hour
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro Rehab team at a well-established private practice based in Bedfordshire.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients in the community.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, with the working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties may include:
• Monitoring progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Assessing and treating a range of clients with brain injury, stroke and spinal injury
• Managing own caseload
• Creating and updating report
• Run controlled therapy sessions
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions may apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 15 days ago