Year 3 Teacher
St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
£22692 - £35008 per annum
Are you a dynamic and innovative teacher that is looking for a school that supports interactive, dynamic and forwardthinking education?
Do you want to work in a well resourced and bright learning environment?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
This is a modern and dynamic school in the heart of St Leonards on Sea is looking for an engaging Year 3 teacher from October half term till July 2020. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a school that is recognised for offering a pioneering education, catering for students that are welcomed from all walks of life. All children are encouraged to contribute to their learning journey and all learning environments are bright, fun and free flow. This is a 3 form entry school with over 300+ pupils. The school embraces mixed ability learners with a high proportion of EAL. This is a school that welcomes change and is forever developing and progressing. All staff are offered outstanding career progression opportunities and the school senior leadership welcome input at all levels. This role is needed on a fulltime basis and will include full class responsibilities.
- Onsite parking available
- Designated PPA time in weekly schedule
- Buddy System NQTs welcomed to apply
- A short walk from town centre and train station
- Brilliant and modern school with brilliant grounds, resources and opportunities for pupils (forest school)
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
- Supportive and available senior leadership team/Open door policy
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification (overseas trained teachers will be considered with valid NARIC OR NCTL qualification recognition)
- Relevant teaching experience (must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
This position is a once and a lifetime opportunity so apply now to be in with a chance of securing this dream job! The skies the limit with this school!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 24 days ago