Warehouse Worker / Cutting Machine Operator - Romford | Zoek UK
Warehouse Worker / Cutting Machine Operator
Romford, Greater London, England
£20k - 30k per year + Depending on Experience
Permanent (Full time)
About our Client
Our client offers specialist services within the construction industry including decent homes/social housing (refurbishment), plastering and dry lining, suspended ceilings, screeding and external render. They are committed to quality, dedicated customer service and site safety. They have the skills and expertise to deliver the highest standards of workmanship for all their customers.
About the Role
Our client, a construction company based in Upminster/ Essex, is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker / Cutting Machine Operator.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering goods from our warehouse to construction sites across London and surrounding areas
- In the spare time to help in the warehouse
- Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
- Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
- Prevent and report damage
- Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Full UK Licence with Cat C entitlement and a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Driver CPC
- Digital Tacho Card
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
- A maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
- The candidate will be expected to live within a 30 minute radius of Upminster
- The candidate must drive
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 20 days ago