Structural Technician - Truro | Zoek UK | 544b50
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Truro, Cornwall, England
£24000 - £32000 per annum
Structural Technician**-**Required for our client who are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy for their office in Truro. This progressive opportunity for a Structural Technician who will be designing new structures in all major materials and forms of construction working on arrange of projects including conservation and refurbishment of historic structures.
The Structural Technician will be working on a wide range of services including both domestic and commercial sectors, designing new developments, SIPS designs, domestic extensions, and will potentially be involved in carrying out structural surveys. The Structural Technician will have a HNC / HND in a related subject and have on knowledge within the Civil or Structural Engineering field and have a good work ethic to fit in with a small team.
The successful Structural Technician will have knowledge of AutoCAD, any knowledge of BIM is advantageous.
Structural Technician**Position Overview**
- Create detailed technical drawings in 2D
- Create plans and detailed technical drawings supplied by architects and designers
- Using 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM) to integrate the structural modelling with the architects models to provide a fully coordinated and efficient design
- Conduct site visits where required
- Perform Structural detailing
- Production of reinforced concrete drawings
- Production of high quality 2D structural plans, elevations, sections, & details.
- Organisation & generation of data-rich 3D BIM models. Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the company's IT resources.
Structural Technician**Position Requirements**
- Ideally HNC / HND in a Civil or Structural Engineering / Construction Discipline
- Ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
- Outstanding CAD skills & proficiency with a range of design packages, primarily AutoCAD and Revit.
- Extensive technical knowledge in structural detailing
- 3D modelling, BIM, and architectural visualisation skills
- Experience in RC detailing Beneficial
Structural Technician**Position Remuneration**
- Salary Dependant on Experience
- Competitive package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...