Senior Python Developer
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Progression + Flexi
£45000 £48000 + Progression + Flexi work + Pension + Holiday + Friendly environment
Are you looking to progress into a 100% hands on senior developer role within 612 months offering the chance to implement your own ideas, process and ways of working!
Opportunity to work within a cutting edge IOT and data analytics company offering a close knit, friendly, flexible work environment where your influence will make a huge impact on a global scale!
Based in Aberdeen, this is a smaller and specialist division of a global organisation that is involved in some of the UKs most impressive engineering projects! Known for their sensory and monitoring IOT products, this company is setting the technical benchmark for the industry! You will benefit from a small closeknit company feel culture which pushes work life balance, grown up working relationships and technically focused work where you will progress into a senior engineer!
Perfect opportunity for a Python Developer who is looking to be more of an influential member of a small, likeminded, Flexible and friendly team working on interesting realworld products!
* Design, implementation of new modules providing enhanced functionality and user friendliness.
* IOT technology real time technology platform.
* Small highly skilled and friendly development team.
* Smaller subsidiary of a globally renowned and recognised business.
* Opportunity to progress into a hands on senior/ Lead developer (No people management involved).
* Opportunity to start implementing ideas and improving processes.
* Experienced in Python
* Looking to progress into a hands on Senior or lead developer
* Looking to be valued as an influential member of a small team.
* Looking to progress technically and experience new technology.
*Keen to work in a professional but flexible work environment.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click Apply Now or contact Richard Leng at Rise IT.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise IT, a subsidiary of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Posted 11 days ago