£8.21 to £9.14 per hour
BRANAS ISAF- Residential Children’s Service Corwen
£8.21 - £9.14 per hour, £67.50 per sleep in
For over 20 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of complex interpersonal behavioural issues.
Your role as a support worker for Branas Isaf is to encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Our team of support workers come from all backgrounds and having a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
- 1-year experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children’s and Young People or equivalent
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Full, Part time or Flexi contracts available
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 4 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Face to face therapeutic training
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
- Being part of one of the UK’s leading specialist therapeutic providers.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or drop us a call today on#########
You can even apply by text ‘JOBS to 60777’
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list. Branas Isaf is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK.
Posted 10 days ago