Support Worker / Buddy 15 hours per week
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£9.97 - £12.53 per hour + accrued holiday pay
Prestige Nursing are recruiting for support buddys to come and join our great team, supporting our client in the Ellesmere Port area, facilitating, fun and enjoyment, working together with the client to promote trust and independence and support with quality of life.
Day to day activities may include assisting with attending appointments, social activities, community events.
Shifts are Tue & Thur 10.30am 6pm.
Driver preferable *Mileage allowance included.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- Your Prestige Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Prestige Nursing+ Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
Personal care assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
Helping with daily life shopping, preparing drinks and meals
Supporting social activities local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
What were looking for from you:
- Were looking for at least 6 months paid experience in care within the UK.
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 satisfactory references
Were also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
Wed love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 31 days ago