Customer Service Advisor
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
£16k - 19k per year
We have an excellent position available for a skilled Customer Service Advisor at this rapidly growing business in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Due to the rural location, own transport will be required.
The Company Our client is a small business operating in the ecommerce sector supplying wildlife goods across the UK. With strong growth and an increasing workforce, they now need someone with customer service excellence who can bring those skills and positivity to their team, who can learn to love their customers as they do, whilst dealing with an ever-busier environment with rapidly fluctuating workloads.
The Role of Customer Service Advisor Are you organised, professional, with a positive, cheerful outlook and calm under pressure? Then you could be who we're looking for.
Calls to our client's busy customer service team are as varied as can be - technical questions, item exchanges, delivery queries, and many calls from customers who simply want to 'speak to a person'. Whatever the reason, the service our client offers is of the highest standard. They engage with customers, whether they're existing or new, and ensure they not only meet customers' individual needs but do their utmost to exceed their expectations every time they take a call.
In return for your drive and commitment you will receive excellent training for this role.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are:
- Delivering high-quality customer service consistently to customers and colleagues
- Ensuring orders, and enquiries are dealt with efficiently in a timely fashion and brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Engaging with our customers and building trusting relationships across all sources including phone, email, social networks and live chat
- Attaining a high level of product knowledge, with our support, to be able to offer advice and recommendations
- Efficiently completing administrative duties on our CRM, ensuring accuracy and speed
- Continuously striving for self-improvement to further enhance our already very high standards of customer support
The Person As Customer Service Advisor you must have an excellent telephone manner and enjoy speaking to people, bringing confidence and fun into the conversation, with a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and have/be:
- Confident, friendly and enthusiastic about helping customers
- An aptitude for picking up knowledge of products quickly and being able to translate that to customers who may have varying technical competence
- Have great communication skills and be a creative problem solver who can turn complaints into positive relationships
- Thrive in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, CRM & CMS systems
- Reliable, responsible with a 'can-do' attitude willing to lead by example
- Be a natural self-starter and relish personal responsibility
Rewards For the role of Customer Service Advisor there is on offer:
- A salary of £16,000 - £19,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health plan
- Workplace pension
Everything our client does is tailored towards providing brilliant customer service. If you are a reliable professional who is organised and takes pride in your work, please apply today.
How to Apply Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, advisor, call centre, customer administrator,
Posted 39 days ago