London, Greater London, England
£100000 - £110000 per annum
FourthLine are working with a global entertainment firm to identify a dedicated Privacy Lawyer to join their established legal team.
The firm work with a huge network of innovative companies that collaborate their expertise to deliver world class events and services across multiple sectors on a global scale.
What do you have to offer?
- Private practice and in-house experience as a Privacy Lawyer.
- Strong technical knowledge of privacy laws, including the GDPR and PECR.
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating privacy policies and other commercial legal agreements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix environment with a global mindset.
- Extensive experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
What does a day at the firm look like?
- Be the lead point of contact for data protection and privacy queries.
- Support the design and development of the global privacy program.
- Advise on the restrictions and requirements for international data transfers.
- Negotiate with third parties when data protection terms arise in contracts, transfers, terms and marketing.
- Support the firm with the mitigation of data privacy risks.
- Provide strategic direction to the business for their customer and employee data practices, their website and data collection, as well as vendor and technology agreements.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that could spike a move away from your current firm then please apply with your updated CV and we can arrange a call if you have the relevant experience.
Posted 21 days ago