Area Sales Manager
£ 35000.00 - £ 40000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Area Sales Manager
My client is currently seeking an Area Sales Manager to assist in selling their wide range of machines to a variety of clients around the globe.
Location: Coventry & Overseas Travel Required
Salary: £35k -£40k pa (dependant on experience)
Position Type: Permanent
Contract: Full Time
With a unique offering in a niche market and a world renowned brand the sales approach is to work closely with our clients, sometimes through agents to clearly understand the requirements and provide the best solution and return on investment. Given the cost and timescale of sales you will need to have some experience of selling capital equipment.
- Planning and preparing exhibition budget sheets
- Organise and prepare exhibitions to promote Machines globally
- Maximise Sale opportunities at our exhibitions
- Ability to produce quotation for customers and meet project deadlines
- Securing orders from national and international accounts
- Manage and progress orders, from national and international accounts
- Contributing to team and own effort by accomplishing related results/KPI's as needed
- Ability to manage face to face and over the phone potential sales leads
- Researching and contacting new sales leads
- Provide potential customers with technical advice about the machines specifications.
This position requires a well-motivated, confident and proactive sales professional who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- Ability to manage face to face, video conference & over the phone potential sales leads
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft ™ Office applications is essential
- Availability to travel globally is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- The position is office based when not attending potential clients
- Strong team player and able to work on own initiative
- Able to multi task and prioritise own work load
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of negotiation and securing new business
- A Spanish speaker is preferred but not essential.