Up to £110 per day
Are you skilled at teaching the core subjects: English, Maths, The Sciences.
Could you carry out vital observations to aid and develop a childs learning? Are you an enthusiastic and enterprising KS3 Teacher looking for a new challenge this Autumn? Can you plan and provide a range of stimulating and insightful lessons? Could you inspire children to use their education to achieve and progress?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teacher Role in our partner school in Truo. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and onsite
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 8 days ago