NQ Clincial Negligence Solicitor
Are you a newly qualified solicitor who is looking to embark on a new challange and establish long term career roots?
Here at Slater and Gordon we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified solicitor to join our, industry leading clinical negligence department in Liverpool. You will have the opportunity to work on complex, catastrophic injury claims and develop your career within an award winning legal firm.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
We are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
Duties will include:
- Manging a case-load of clinical negligence files
- Assessing claims
- Ensure that customer expectations about the process and timescales are well managed
- Ensure that new claims and correspondence are actioned in accordance with our service level agreements
- Inputting and updating the Claims Management System
- To provide general assistance in the office and help/guidance to colleagues where appropriate
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Clinical Negligence
- Knowledge and understanding of personal injury
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning so you can work at pace and meet keen deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and ideally case management system experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work using own initiative
- A good law degree or legal academic background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now" and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Posted 5 days ago