London, Greater London, England
All About Us
Role: Head Chef / Kitchen Manager / Immediate start
Pay Rate: up to £10.50 per hour + Tips + Benefits
ASK Italian is looking for an experienced Head Chef / Kitchen Manager to join our busy team. This will be on a Full Time, permanent basis with an attractive package.
As a Head Chef you'll get these benefits and more:
- Fantastic training and a great opportunity for career development
- Extremely competitive rates of pay and share of tips
- Cut price food at work
- Loads of incentive schemes
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi
- Head Chef leadership programme
As a Head Chef we wll ASK you to:
- Inspire the team through great knowledge of Italian food, cooking processes and all things ASK Italian
- You will perform a full stock count
- Take responsibility for the leadership of the chef team
- Interpret historical sales to produce par level documents
- You will write and maintain effective rotas
- Place orders for the kitchen in line with the forecast sales and current stock holding
As a Head Chef we will ASK that you have:
- Previous experience of being at Head Chef Level in a branded restaurant
- A sound knowledge of Italian food
- Confident and consistent in all health and safety practices
- A good working knowledge of producing and maintaining food standards with a solid understanding of the impact on the restaurants P&L
- A natural leader with excellent communication skills.
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
The key to all of this success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a place to grow. So, come and join our family!
All About The Role
All About You
Posted 35 days ago