£25000 - £30000 per annum
Law firm in Kent seeks talented Legal Cashier.
Our client is seeking a Legal Cashier with outstanding numerical skills and the ability to undertake a busy workload, dealing with a broad range of general accounts whilst ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
Processing numerous financial transactions
Use of online banking for electronic payments
Setting up BACS and CHAPS payments
Ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Legal cashiers with a minimum of one years’ experience
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules will be essential
- Confident working within a team as well as individually
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels
- Candidates will be highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to handle a diverse workload, working to meet tight deadlines
Our client is an established full-service law firm providing legal advice to a broad range of clients both in the UK and overseas. Having grown steadily over recent years, their network of offices now covers the South East of England and central London, providing a positive and dynamic environment for their partners and over 30 lawyers. Continuing to expand in order to meet the demands of their clients, they are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory.
For further details of this Legal Cashier vacancy, please contact Chris on######### quoting reference CE05305561.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 40 days ago