Healthcare Lawyer - East London | Zoek UK | 54a858
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 80000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This top 100 UK law firm is looking for a healthcare lawyer to join its established healthcare team focussing on non-claims advisory work including inquests, intervention in treatment, Court of Protection and other general advisory work. Based out of ts London office but with opportunities for long term mix of remote and office working.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leader in all areas of healthcare work. The work is abroad mix and includes nquest, Court of Protection, advisory work on judicial review, Ombudsman investigations and public law, information law and mental health issues.
The firm is seeking a healthcare lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Qualified solicitor or barrister.
- Need to have experience in one or more of the areas listed above.
- Able to develop relationships with important clients and their key contacts.
- Able to mentor and aid development of more junior members of the team.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive salary and transparent bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Established hhbrid working policy that was already in place pre-pandemic.
- High quality, complex work and a diverse caseload.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this healthcare solicitor role based in the London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.