Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
£8.91 to £12.23 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Covering Blaina Gwent, Abergavenny,Gilwern,Govilon,Llanfoist, Abergavenny Central
£ - £ per hour, paid mileage and Travel time
We’re recruiting dedicated, compassionate females Care Assistants to join our team to provide care to a range of individuals with varying health needs.
No experience is necessary to join our team as we provide a full training and induction programme, so you have the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role. We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills, are great communicators and can work effectively in a team as well as independently.
We believe that homecare is a way of improving people’s lives and helping them to continue living the life they prefer to lead. That is why we are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our family of Care Assistants and join the social care sector.
Tasks may include:
* Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
* Preparation of meals
* Support with medication
* Light domestic duties
* Visits out into the community
What can Allied Healthcare offer me?
* Free uniform & PPE
* Paid training & induction programme
* Free DBS\
* Employee recognition awards including monetary bonus\
* Uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme\*
\ A variety of shifts including guaranteed hours or flexible contracts remove if not applicable
\ NVQ qualifications and career progression opportunities
\*Terms and conditions apply.
* As you will be providing care across locations you will need a full drivers licence and access to a car.
* Some of our roles require female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
* Before you join Allied Healthcare, we will need to complete a compliance checklist including a DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for people who share the same values as us: Accountable, Listening, Leadership, Innovative, Empowering, and Dignified. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and every member of our family plays a part in upholding these.
Allied Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Allied Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.
Reference ID: 14291
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Referral programme
* • Have you worked in care before and if so, for how long?
* • Do you drive and have access to your own vehicle?