Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£17 per hour
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Hemel Hempstead area. As a Nurse you will be working for a company which is rated highly and has an excellent reputation in the area.
The special care home provides nursing care for people with complex medical needs, respite care to give home carers a much-needed break, intermediate care as an alternative to hospital stay, and dementia care.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
An ideal Nurse will be very confident and hardworking and will have the following skills which are beneficial for this role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £17.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £38,896. We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 604 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 12 days ago