London, Greater London, England
£4k - 12.5k per month
Do you want a fabulous and rewarding career as a plumber?
Our client based in West London, leading plumbing & heating company is looking to recruit Plumbing and Heating Engineers.
You will be on a profit sharing scheme so you get 50% of each job (around £63 per job). While you are in Properties you can raise additional jobs at the same rate.
You will be working as a sub-contractor. Over time, and with proven service, this will increase gradually to a 70/30 split in your favour. It means you could increase your earnings from £4,000 - £8000 a month, to £10,000 - £12500 a month.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, but working days and hours are flexible.
*based on an average 40 hour work week in high season.
What you'll get from us:
- Jobs every day from an established base of thousands of return customers
- A live diary system so you can see notes about your jobs as they come in
- Office support staff to plan and organise your day (it's like having a PA!)
- Training and technical support when you need it
- Flexible working hours and no weekends!
- Earning potential of £4000-8000 a month*
- Annual pay rises to reward loyalty and good service
What we require of you:
- You must be polite, punctual and dedicated to providing great customer service
- You must be able to work to a high standard of workmanship and quality
- You must hold a minimum of 2 years proven post-qualification practical experience
- You must be gas safe registered
- You must be able to supply your own van, van insurance and tools
- You must be able to prove that you have the right to work in the UK
About the Company
We are a West London based professional plumbing and heating company, operating since 2003 and covering the majority of London postcodes. We provide a high level of efficient and knowledgeable service to tens of thousands of customers in London.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions. If you do not see the email in your inbox please be sure to check junk/spam.
Posted 34 days ago