Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Competitive package
One of the leading mechanical and electrical installation companies in the construction industry specialising in highend residential schemes is looking for a permanent Facilities Maintenance Manager.
They have expanded their group of companies further by creating a facilities maintenance company earlier this year who are responsible for maintaining installations and none installed installations. This includes plantrooms and communal areas. They also carry out B2B home services for landlords, care homes. housing associations.
The client now needs an ambitious and strong candidate to join their hardworking and friendly team that can assist in the expansion and development of the company. With the full backing of the parent company, they are expanding the team in order to build on existing and forecasted growth in planned preventative maintenance, (hard services) for the landlord areas and plant rooms along with B2B reactive services. They also offer FM services including planned and reactive maintenance for mechanical, electrical, heating and ventilation systems.
This is a secure position within a highlyregarded business group offering a fantastic career potential.
- Develop and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors, staff, and inhouse maintenance team
- Organise and maintain contract and engineer schedules for planned and reactive maintenance requests.
- Act as the point of contact for the client for all facilities management services issues, including plant rooms and landlord communal areas.
- Oversee the engagement of subcontractors from initial tendering through to ensuring the team are raising the work orders with the correct information.
- Ensure good customers focus within all areas of operational activities
- Ensure contractual commitments are met and legislation is adhered to.
Qualifications and experience:
- Good communication at all levels
- Methodical approach within planning and scheduling
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Ability to motivate the team to achieve maximum output from all team members
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills
- Take control of the operation and manage efficiently
- Good IT skills
- Dynamic person with the appetite and drive to grow the business.
- M&E / maintenance experience
- Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage budgets
- Devise and implement systems, process and procedures
The position will be predominately based in the Head Office in Aston with some travel to London for Client meetings as and when required, all travel is paid for via a company credit card.
Full UK driving license required.
This is a fulltime permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a real opportunity to progress within the Company.
Hours of work are:
08.30 17.00 Monday to Thursday
08.30 16.00 Fridays
25 days annual leave plus the normal statuary holidays.
- Offer to join the Companys Private Healthcare (BUPA) after 6 months
- Company contributed pension with the opportunity to increase pension payments and other benefits
- BHSFs online employee discounts scheme, Network Benefits
- Working for a company that cares for their people and clients
The core of their success is down to the people they employ. You will be given the time and support to ensure that you are well trained and have opportunities to advance within the business. In return, they expect only the best people with the best work ethics and desire to assist the company in continual improvements.
Posted 14 days ago