Site Administrator (Construction)
City of Westminster, London
Up to £15.00 per hour
Are you a Site Administrator from a construction background with prior administration experience looking for a long term, days based contract role working on a high profile Bluechip restoration project in central London?
The company are a major engineering contractor and project manager who specialise in some exciting industry fields and challenging sectors.
The ideal candidate should be an Administrator from a Construction background and have prior experience with answering phones, logging labour hours, running payroll & other general administration duties.
This is brilliant opportunity for a Site Administrator looking to work for one of the UKs leading engineering companies on a very unique and exciting project in central London.
- Answering incoming calls from clients & subcontractors etc.
- Working on a prestigious, listed government building
- Running and processing payroll for permanent and temporary staff
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Able to go undergo a security clearance (references needed for last 3 year working history)
- Construction background
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd Michael Morris RTR86042
Posted 27 days ago